All-KCAC Champions of Character: Medallion Award
The KCAC Champion of Character Medallion Award recognizes continuing student-athletes who have participated in intercollegiate athletics for a minimum of one full academic year.
Recipients need to have demonstrated the Champion of Character core values of Respect, Responsibility, Integrity, Sportsmanship, and Servant Leadership.
Criteria for being selected for the All-KCAC Champions of Character Medallion:
1. Identified as a full-time student in good standing
2. Be currently participating in a varsity intercollegiate program
3. One full academic year of full-time status and participation in the varsity intercollegiate sport program
4. Cumulative GPA of 3.00 or higher
5. Students may be nominated and receive the COC Award up to 3 times during their career, provided the above criteria are met
6. The nominee has not been ejected for fighting or other sportsmanship reasons during the current sport season.
Please provide your recommendation below.